Bus from Nice to Villefranche-sur-mer Best of Nice
The book recommends taking bus #98 from the Nice airport to the Nice bus station (3/hr, 30 min) and then bus #100 to Villefranche (4/hr, 20 min). TimS View Public Profile... You can also calculate the cost to drive from Nice, France to Cannes, France based on current local gas prices and an estimate of your car's best gas mileage. If you're meeting a friend, you might be interested in finding the city that is halfway between Nice, France and Cannes, France .
French Riviera Tours Villefranche Shore Excursions Day
In the glitzy world of the Riviera, Villefranche-sur-Mer offers travelers an easygoing slice of small-town Mediterranean life, while Monaco, Nice, Eze-le-Village, and the Grande Corniche lie within easy reach.... Villefranche-sur-Mer is one of our favorite villages along the Cote d’Azur. It’s just on the other side of Mont Boron from Nice, making it easily accessible by foot, bus or train. There are plenty of things to do in Villefranche for the entire family. The picturesque Old Town is well kept and a great spot to wander, shop or grab a bite to eat.
Quick Day Trip from Nice Things to do in Villefranche-Sur-Mer
Nice Airport (NCE) - Villefranche sur Mer(Economy) Shuttle Direct booking service The driver was delayed in traffic but my "Help" call was answered promptly and followed up efficiently. how to teach editing skills Nice is by far the most interesting place in the area. From the place where you land you either need to follow the road up hill for about 200 mtrs to the bus stop or do a …
Travel between Nice and Villefranche Nice Forum
8min / 8min / 7min. Nice – Villefranche distance: 8 km / 5 miles. The charming little village of Villefranche neighbors with Nice. The ride is short and many residents of Nice come here for Villefranche’s pebble beach, with pebbles much smoother than Nice’s rocks. how to stop chrome from remembering passwords In the glitzy world of the Riviera, Villefranche-sur-Mer offers travelers an easygoing slice of small-town Mediterranean life, while Monaco, Nice, Eze-le-Village, and the Grande Corniche lie within easy reach.
How long can it take?
Villefranche-sur-Mer Tourism and Travel Best of
- A Walk from Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer Almost Landing
- Getting From Villefranche To Nice Nice Forum - TripAdvisor
- Driving Distance from Villefranche-sur-saone France to
- Public bus from Villefranche to Nice ShoreBee
How To Travel To Nice From Villefranche
In Nice, the 100 now leaves from Le Port; follow link for exact locations on map. (The departure stop has changed a couple of times in recent years, having previously been Ségurane , next to Place Garibaldi, and Promenades des Arts .)
- We are a family of 5 staying in Villefranche and I am trying to decide the best mode of transportation to visit Monaco early in the morning, Eze for lunch then back to Villefranche. The train from VF to Monaco is easy, it looks like bus #112 departs from the casino in Monaco (9:55 or 11:55) to Eze, bus #83 from Eze Village to Eze-Bord-de-Mer and train to VF.
- Nice is by far the most interesting place in the area. From the place where you land you either need to follow the road up hill for about 200 mtrs to the bus stop or do a …
- ^ Villefranche-sur-Mer lies on the coast between Nice and Monaco, centered on the Cote d’Azur. From the map you can see how close and well positioned Villefranche is to everything along the Riviera: the beautiful Port and Old Town of Nice is just a few kilometers away (and a lovely walk if you would like), while Monaco and the Italian border
- Bus from Nice to Villefranche-sur-mer The lovely little fishing village of Villefranche is one of the most picturesque on the Riviera, and it’s just 15 minutes away from Nice by bus. Take the Bus #100 (Monaco/Menton ) from the top of the Nice Port , which leaves every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 20 minutes on Sundays and French holidays .