How to get to Pompeii from Rome? LivItaly Tours
2012-08-31 · It takes 1 hour 10 minutes on the fast train from Rome Termini to Naples Centrale train station. From there you'll need to walk downstairs and transfer to the local Circumvesuviana train and travel to the Pompeii Scavi stop.... From the Rome Termini station, take a high-speed train to Naples (Italo or Trenitalia) and then proceed to the underground Circumvesuviana station for a train to Pompeii. It takes about 2 hours to get
Pompeii from Rome Half Day Short Tour City Wonders
My crazy plan will get you back to Naples at 7, ready for a pizza dinner and a train back to Rome. If you skip parts of this plan and arrive back in Naples earlier, the National Museum of Archaeology would be a great way to finish the day. It houses all of the best treasures from the archaeological areas, which is why Pompeii seems so empty. The museum is a quick taxi ride from the station and... How To Get To Pompeii From Rome & Naples Pompeii (Pompei) Ancient Ruins is near to the city of modern Pompeii and about 30 kms from the center of Naples by motorway or railway. The best way to go to Pompeii from Rome is using train.
Visiting Ancient Pompeii Italy and hiking Mount Vesuvius
The drive from cental Rome to Pompei can be done in 2:30 hours if one avoids Rome city rush hours. If you count the time lost to get from your hotel to Termini station, and the (possible) time you how to get a child to talk about feelings There are 5 ways to get from Rome to Herculaneum by train, bus, car, plane or subway. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket
How to get from Napoli Centrale to Pompeii Ruins Naples
Meet our team at the train station in Rome and after a 1h00 ride by fast speed train reach Naples where we will catch our connection train to Pompeii, an UNESCO world heritage site covered by the eruption of the Vesuvio in the 79AD. how to get text messages on apple watch 2011-09-14 · It is an easy but long day but if you leave early in AM can be back in Rome same day. The slow train is about 22 euro one way but takes longer, I think 2 and half hours and then the train from Naples is about 4 euro one way and a half hour, get off at the second Pompeii
How long can it take?
Naples and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome by Train Rome
- Rome Full-Day Private Tour to Pompeii by Train Rome
- Visiting Ancient Pompeii Italy and hiking Mount Vesuvius
- How to get to Pompei from Rome by train YouTube
- rome to pompeii drive or train? - Fodor's Travel Talk Forums
How To Get From Rome To Pompeii By Train
There are 4 ways to get from Rome to Pompei by train, bus, car or plane. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
- I grew up studying the frozen city of Pompeii. The people were going about their daily lives when Mt. Vesuvius caught them by surprise and erupted, covering the streets, buildings, and people with lava and preserving their last moments on this earth.
- Five of the top day trips from Rome, by train, including Pompeii and Tivoli!
- The first train you will take is a TrainItalia trip from Rome to Naples, and this may be the only one you want to purchase in advance. This is because if you purchase your return trip in advance, you will be limited on time and may feel the need to hurry.
- The train ride should take about 3 hours from the central train station in Rome to the central train station at Piazza Garibaldi in Naples. If you arrive early enough in Naples, don't miss the National [Archeological] Museum, where so many artifacts from Pompei and Ercolano are housed.