How do I turn on birthday notifications? Facebook Help
When you sign up for Facebook, the social network asks for your birthday to determine whether or not you are old enough to have an account. This is one of the first pieces of information that it adds to your …... How do I turn on my birthday notification? My birth date is... Related Help Center FAQs; How do I turn my app or game notifications on or off? How do I change my birthday and choose who I share it with? How do I export my events or friends' birthdays? How do I see my friends' upcoming birthdays? How do I adjust my email notifications from Facebook? How do I schedule an expiration date for a
How do I turn off my birthday remainder? Facebook Help
Go to your profile and click About. In the left column, click Contact and Basic Info. Scroll down and hover over Birth Date or Birth Year, and then click Edit to the right of the info you'd like to change. Use the dropdown menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.... 2009-08-26 · its my birthday in a few days and i dont want a load of people sending me messages then me having to say thanks, so does anyone know how to turn off the feature that lets other people know its my birthday?
How to remove Facebook birthdays from windows 8 computer
2015-02-12 · You can turn off the Facebook Birthday Calendar by opening up the Calendar hub on the phone, then tap the three dots in the lower right hand corner of the screen. how to start mysql server windows 7 2016-01-02 · Step 1: Login to your Facebook Account . Step 2: Click on About Button Link at your profile . Step 3: Scroll Down until you find Contact and basic Info ,click on it .
How to Make Facebook Hide Your Birthday Chron.com
Hi Pintso, To adjust your friends' birthday notifications:-Click the down arrow at the top right of Facebook and select Settings-In the left menu, click Notifications > On Facebook how to turn on ps4 pro When you sign up for Facebook, the social network asks for your birthday to determine whether or not you are old enough to have an account. This is one of the first pieces of information that it adds to your …
How long can it take?
How to Hide Your Birthday on Facebook YouTube
- How to Hide Your Age on Facebook Chron.com
- How to disable birthday notifications from Facebook Quora
- how do i delete my birthday on facebook? Yahoo Answers
- How to Erase Birth Year on Facebook Chron.com
How To Turn Off My Birthday On Facebook
Hi Rohit, You can choose who can see your birthday by using the audience selector near your birthday in the about section of your timeline. To learn more about this, check out this Help Center FAQ:
- Try going to your main Facebook profile/timeline and on the cover image click on Update Info, that puts it in edit mode. Find the area where birthday is listed and hover over your birthday and the Edit link appears. Click that and then change the year to the Lock symbol for Only Me. Hope that helps!
- Another page will open up briefly with your calendar which then redirects to a settings page for the birthday calendar. 5a. Go to the section ‘Notifications’ and here you can see the settings for auto-notification from calendar.
- 2016-01-02 · Step 1: Login to your Facebook Account . Step 2: Click on About Button Link at your profile . Step 3: Scroll Down until you find Contact and basic Info ,click on it .
- Facebook gives you more control over your privacy by letting you choose who to make your birthday information visible to. Click on the gear icon to display the options available as you can see in