Australia’s Telstra to sell major stake in China’s
-- Telstra to sell NZ subsidiary TelstraClear to Vodafone NZ-- Vodafone NZ to buy TelstraClear for NZ$840 million-- Telstra to book A$260 million of impairments in FY12 and FY13... www.telstra.com 77 Shareholder information Q. How can i access and change information about my shareholding? A. You can contact the Telstra Share Registry on 1300 88 66 77 or
Telstra Shareholder information - Investors
Telstra shares have slumped after the telco slashed its dividend outlook and reported a 33 per cent dive in full-year profit to $3.9 billion.... Download a PDF. If you would prefer to read this document in portable document format (PDF), download You and your shares 2003 (PDF, 162KB) here.
Sell Your Shares One Off Australia's Easiest One Off
These are not good times to be a Telstra shareholder. Australia's most widely held company, with a million shareholders, has seen its share price tank over the last few years. how to stop a beagle from reverse sneezing Telstra Corp, Australia’s largest telecommunications company, has agreed to sell most of its stake in Autohome, China’s leading online car retail website operator, to Ping An Insurance for US
Telstra (ASXTLS) Share price News & Analysis
It is time for Telstra to stand up and be counted. How does one get a person with authority in Telstra to even acknowledge just hpw bad, l;acking and pathetic their customer service is? how to sell your car fast It is time for Telstra to stand up and be counted. How does one get a person with authority in Telstra to even acknowledge just hpw bad, l;acking and pathetic their customer service is?
How long can it take?
You and your shares 2003 Australian Taxation Office
- Did Andy Penn cost Telstra shareholders $46 billion?
- Should you SELL your Telstra shares? Motley Fool Australia
- Future Fund may sell Telstra shares into dividend plan
- Telstra (ASXTLS) Share price News & Analysis
How To Sell Telstra Shares Online
Hi Nick, There are a lot of grey nomads who are dirty on Telstra right now, with the shares slumping about 15 per cent from their peak in February.
- In order to sell your shares via the One Off Trade service you must have an existing account with the Commonwealth Bank or have a CommSec trading account. The shares you wish to sell must be held in a different name to your existing trading account.
- Token Telstra Buy-back Mark II. 20 September, 2016: On 11 August 2016, Telstra announced it would return $1.5B in capital to shareholders, $1.25B in an off-market buy …
- Login to Computershare. Please note: this will take you to one of our external sites. Investor Centre. Manage your portfolio and prepare tax pack. Issuer Online
- Investors have hung up on Telstra, with shares in the dominant telco trading near a four-year low after tumbling 10 per cent in the past month.