This is a great time to start a career in cybersecurity
DRC, a Cyber Security startup headquartered in New Delhi, India, is looking for a highly motivated and startup-minded React Electron developer to join our tight-knit team to build innovative applications using a range of technologies. As a core...... The text below is the original article which we wrote several years ago. Again, we really encourage you to visit our new website and resource which is specifically aimed at helping those with limited IT experience start a career in InfoSec.
India opportunity for cyber security start-ups Inside
The minister has expressed a keen desire to work more into the field of cyber security. As he rightly puts it, Japan is the centre of hardware and India is the center of software...how can we work... what in my view to start up a cyber network or security here in India, we need money/funding, the 1st thing. 2nd thing we need hackers, not just good, great hackers, & searching them is …
10 Hot Cyber Security Certifications for 2017 IT Career
Ten NSW cyber security start-ups will be offered a major business development opportunity in India under the NSW-India Cyber Security Exchange, a joint initiative by the NSW Government, Macquarie University and Optus. no mans sky how to search Asia-Pacific is rapidly emerging as a potential market for cyber security solution providers, driven by emerging economies such as China, India and South-East Asian countries, wherein, rising cyber espionage by foreign countries is inducing the need for safeguarding cyber space. India should see huge cybersecurity market growth over the next decade. According to Data Security Council of India …
Massive Data Breaches and Cyber Threats in India India
New Delhi, Oct 7 IT company Tech Mahindra expects its cyber security business to grow in the range of 30-40 per cent, at least for the next three years, according to a senior company official. how to start up a small business in minnesota Amrita University’s Technology Business Incubator (TBI) and its Center for Cybersecurity Systems and Networks (CCSN) have come together to set up India’s first start-up hub to focus exclusively on cyber security.
How long can it take?
Inside a cybersecurity start-up Stock Markets Business
- India IT security market spending 2014-2018 Statistic
- Cyber Security EY
- How Startup Sequretek Is Leveraging $1 Bn Indian Cyber
- India opportunity for cyber security start-ups Inside
How To Start Cyber Security Business In India
With an epic year in cybersecurity venture funding behind us and lots of money still flowing to startup coffers in 2016, expectations continue to grow for a blossoming crop of security startups.
- Cyber Security Startups in Bangalore 1,055,063 startups • 1,736,386 founders • 9,071 investors We're updating you to the new F6S Pipeline and it will replace your Dashboard today.
- 4 Smart City Cyber Security MP International is very honoured to partner EY in India for our inaugural India Security Conference 2016. Held alongside InfoComm India…
- Cyber security in India has come a long way in the past few years and has gained huge importance in recent times with the thrust on Digital India, e-commerce and mobile payments.
- Ten NSW cyber security start-ups will be offered a major business development opportunity in India under the NSW-India Cyber Security Exchange, a joint initiative by the NSW Government, Macquarie University and Optus.