Cant switch my time! [Archive] Bimmerfest - BMW Forums
In this tech article I will go over how to replace the steering column switches and the clock spring on BMW E46 vehicles. To avoid marring the trim if you need to pry anything, work with a plastic prying tool or wrap a screwdriver tip with masking tape before prying out trim panels, switches or …... The repair guy said BMW's usually have the controls to change the temp to clock on the blinker stem/wand but my BMW doesn't have one. Does anyone know how to change the clock to temp on the display of a 2005 BMW 325i?
How do you set the clock of a BMW 330i auto.answers.com
2005-04-18 · With my '05 325, you need to hit the clock button on the radio first so that it is displaying the time and then have the clock display showing on the computer then you can change the time using the right hand rubber stick under the tach.... SOURCE: clock. hi.. put your keys in so that your instrument clsuter on the dash come on,(no need to start the engine), use your mileage reset button to change time by turning it clockwise and anticlockwise till you reach the correct time.. it will change on your dash aswell as your radio..
How do I set the digital clock of a 2000 323Ci?
BMW 3 Series Questions change temp readout from Celsius
2008-03-08 · Best Answer: You have to set the clock on the instrument panel, then the radio will follow. To set it, make sure the display is showing the time, then use the right knob between the tach and temp gauge and twist it one way or the other. Pushing it changes it from 12-24 hour display. The other button is the odometer reset button. how to set facebook profile picture to private 2009-11-29 · BMW 3 Series Forum - Technical Talk on the BMW E46; 2004 E46 316i - setting the clock (FIXED) Notices
How long can it take?
How to Program the Clock in a BMW 325i Cars bighow.org
- Cant switch my time! [Archive] Bimmerfest - BMW Forums
- How do you set the time on BMW e46 auto.answers.com
- bmw e46 2004 320d setting the time tried everything!
- How do you set the time clock on E46? E46Fanatics
How To Set The Clock On A Bmw E46
2011-03-14 · General E46 Forum This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!
- 02-05 bmw 325i e46 steering wheel clock spring switch oem signal stalk 325 #2
- BMW Models Mid-2000 Onwards: You will not have the 20-pin DLC connector as the older BMW models had, hence you will need to follow the below procedure. 1) Press and hold the left odometer reset button while turning the key to position 1 (Accessory).
- press the button on the end of the left hand indicator stalk that cycles through the computer display until the time is showing then turn the right hand spindle on the dashboard and the clock should change.
- HI there. Your videos kick ass and are really helpful. I need so help and advice on an irritating problem. I am unable to set or change the clock on the dashboard of my BMW E46 330d.